Leaving your dog can be stressful, especially when it's a young puppy or an adult dog that is fearful or has other issues that need to be managed and worked on. We get that. This is why it is important that we provide our training clients with an option for when they have to travel. With our board and train service, we take a focused approach to working on the issues established during our discovery meetings and personal sessions.
Dog sitting with training? Yes!
Our dog sitting service is an extension of our training work. Our clients love it and feel great knowing their dog is in the care of someone who understands their dog's needs and already knows them so well. We allow you to travel worry free and know that not only will you not lose all the hard training you put in, but your dog will return home from its own vacation with new skills.
How does it work?
- We only offer sitting to current training clients. This is because it is a continuation of our training services.
- We can often take your dog into our home, but sometimes it's easier on the dog we come and stay with it in your home. We'll decide this together.
- Together we'll decide the most important things to work on while you are away.
- You'll get plenty of feedback, pictures and videos on progress.
- Don't forget to ask early in the process of planning your trip since we book up fast.